The Lads Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Lads Forum

The Lads Forum

2 posters

Mike Chang Appreciation Centre

penis
    penis

Mike Chang Appreciation Centre Empty Mike Chang Appreciation Centre

Post  penis Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:34 am

Hi guys I just want to announce my appreciation of my long time idol and lover Mike Chang the fitness guru. We met on a scuba diving course on the river mersey and his abs just took me back and turned me! I tried to chat him up by talking about noodles but he said he preffered brown rice so wasnt a good start. When we got out of the river in the changing rooms he started playing with his towel which was kinda hot then he explained he was working out and i realised i was in luv Mike Chang Appreciation Centre 2774444739 !

Mike said to me "After seeing the success that I’ve gotten on my own body, I decided to share it with all my willing friends and family. I want to thank them now for being my test dummies, but it was really awesome to see people close to me transform their bodies, improve personal health, and most of all really living to the fullest for the first time in their lives."

He is now teaching me about the afterburn and we hope to have a dogeriffic honeymoon. xxx

Mike Chang Appreciation Centre Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyhO0xXnc7OvDkF91HyS_AUJuFeV7x_DLsAN0JOhfuPUJyfLO8Rg
    Steve
    Steve

Mike Chang Appreciation Centre Empty Re: Mike Chang Appreciation Centre

Post  Steve Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Wow cute couple

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:13 am